Huge ASIO spikes when moving my cursor in project window.

Huge ASIO spikes when moving my cursor in project window. Strangely, the track plays nicely, without hicups or ASIO issues. But when I move the cursor in a different place in the project, at playback, I get these nasty spikes.
Never seen this before 9.5.

Nicoroy123,
What version of Windows 10 are you running.
Type the word “system” into Cortana search bar and select the “System Information” app.
What is appearing in both OS Name and Version?

WIN10 PRO

Nicoroy123,
This problem might be corrected If you do the updates to take you to the current Windows 10 Version
which is Version 1709 aka build 16299 aka “Fall Creator’s update”

You should check with third party VST plugin manufacturers for the status of their support of Fall Creators Update
Before updating.

Updating right now.
Thanks

After Windows 10 update you may need to run Cubase as Administrator one time to fix a LCC2 eLicenser warning if you see the warning pop up when launching Cubase.

I just updated tonight and I am experiencing a few pops or spikes when clicking on vsts or editors, not all of the time, but in one hour it happened a few times…this hasn’t happened in over a year or so until the update tonight

It seems to be addressed after upgrading my Win10 to Version 1709 aka build 16299 aka “Fall Creator’s update”
Thanks for the tip.