"Hybrid Bundle" causing problem in HS3

Note: My Halion Sonic 3 is up to date.

Just purchased and installed the “Hybrid Bundle”. After loading a patch, when I click to open the “Edit” page in
either the “Poly” or “Wave” instrument. The Halion VST edit screen fills my entire screen. This happens in Stand Alone mode or VST mode.

Happens in Cubase Pro or Studio One.

This DOES NOT happen with any other instrument in HS3. Note: Also happens in Halion Sonic SE 3.

Has anyone experienced this ? Any clue as to how to correct this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

i7 8700k. 32gb RAM. All SSD drives. Windows 10 Professional. Cubase Pro 10. Studio One Pro 4.5. NI Komplete Ultimate 11. Halion Sonic 3.
Pianoteq 6. Omnisphere 2.5. EZ Drummer 2. Stylus RMX. Presonus Firestudio

I think this is by design.

Halion will resize to match the size of the macro page. This wasn’t possible before. That’s why all the older instruments have a fixed macro page size and this resizing doesn’t happen.

I don’t think there’s much you can do about this.

Thanks misohoza for the quick reply…

Seems that I saw a youtube video of someone using the “Poly” instrument. When they clicked the Edit button,
Halion DIDN’T resize. That said: I’m not sure what type of monitor or resolution he was using.
I’m using a 1920x1080p monitor.

\

i7 8700k. 32gb RAM. All SSD drives. Windows 10 Professional. Cubase Pro 10. Studio One Pro 4.5. NI Komplete Ultimate 11. Halion Sonic 3.
Pianoteq 6. Omnisphere 2.5. EZ Drummer 2. Stylus RMX. Presonus Firestudio

The GUI resolution for the MACRO pages is by design at 1200 x 650 to take advantage of being able to display more parameters. Keep in mind older versions of HALION SONIS (SE) will not display this correctly…so make sure you have the latest version which it sounds like you do have the latest.

Switching to PLAYER mode in the edit window will decrease the overall real-estate that the plugin uses.

Best,
SF