HyperControl for Axiom Pro Keyboards

Hey jaslan can you please send me the magic file I’m having the same problem with my 25 air… thanks

Sent you a PM.

Hey man I’m experiencing the same thing can you please send me the important file…

hello i am new here could you help with axiom 49 work with cubase 8 ? :slight_smile:

Is it an Axiom Pro?

not pro

i just got cubase 8 and no way to make my axiom 49 (not pro) work plsss help if you can :slight_smile:

Sorry. I have the HyperControl files which are for the Axiom Pro series (and Air series, I believe). The Axiom series uses DirectLink drivers, which are a different technology. Your best bet is probably the Generic Remote Editor in Cubase.

There’s also HyperControl for Reason, if anyone’s interested…

Hi jaslan,
I have the Axiom AIR 25 with cubase 8 and the same issues as mentioned before. Can you send me the HyperControl personality file? Thanks!

Im interesting! please) AxiomPro61

I sent you a PM…Ciao!

HI, ive got axiom pro 49 uising windows 8.1 and cubase 8, i would love to get the dll, thanks ahead!!

Hey, could you sent me the dll too, please? Thank you!

Hi, that will be very helpful for me to have the personality file for cubase. i try to find it on google but after 4 hours… i ask here. If you can send it to me that will be very appreciated.
Thank you !

Hi jaslan,

Please could you send me over the magic file as well. It’s pretty poor that Steinberg and M-Audio fail to offer this support and you seem to be the only person to offer this.

On behalf of all of us, we appreciate it!

Many thanks

Once the Axiom is setup to control Cubase with HyperControl, I can click play, record, rewind… My faders work… Can toggle between tracks, etc…

The one aspect which is driving me crazy is: How do you toggle between different sounds? (voices)…

So far, I can only select the sound on a given track on my computer…

How do you select different voices on the Halion?.. (ex… switch between organ, piano, strings, etc)?

[SOLVED] - The solution was going into the OPTIONS of each individual instrument (ex. Halion, Pianoteq, etc) - and setting the option for ‘program change’ to on… This options menu is found when you click on the instrument and the overall instrument panel pops up with all the control buttons for that instrument… Every instrument seems to have a form of global option menu - where program change needs to be manually turned on… (I’m surprised this is the default setting of all the instruments)… Now my Axiom controller can change voices :slight_smile:

Here are the files…

Jaslan, Thank you so much ! This is a great help !

Hi. If the file works with the M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32 keyboard, I could use it too.