Hypersonic 2 availability

Hi all.

I think Hypersonic 2 is an amazing software, great sounding, Low CPU usage, loads of good sound’s,
Great user interface. It is an all to go for VSTi, as it has a big variety of sound’s .

1. Steinberg Hypersonic 2 - YouTube

2. Steinberg Hypersonic 2 - YouTube

There is a VSTi called Halion Sonic, but has nothing to do with the original Hypersonic.

I have searched the net a lot for something like Hypersonic 2, but without to be able to find something similar.

I guess there is a certain demand !, cause i see a lot of people around, try to get a " Working Copy "still now in 2012.

As i see it, steinberg should consider start selling and support the software again, i think they could make a considerable amount of money by selling it again.
I would pay from, $ 200 up to $ 320 ,for Hypersonic 2 , cause i think it is worth it.

By paying for software rather than using pirated stuff, you will help the company to develop it further and you will always be sure the you have a product that works. You will be happy, and the company will be happy.

Help me support this post by telling why we should get Hypersonic 2 Back :slight_smile:

EDIT : Seems like Hypersonic 2 is owned by (Digidesign) Avid Audio.

Best regards
Jan Ståle Krakeli
Norway.

I would like to bump this, I’m a new user and I signed up to request Hypersonic to come un-alive again. I would love to see Hypersonic drop again even if its for a limited time. that’s where all my favorite sounds were

Welcome @cjhall225

For various reasons this will not happen.

Read these posts for some more details:

I’ll close this one.