I am lost with all the patches installation

Hello, I bought Absolute 2 VST, and I have noticed that some libraries like The Grand, Halion and Orchestra are quite large in size. I dont want to keep the content on C drive but move everything to another internal hard disk. I thought that by moving the installer and re-installing everything on the other disk would do the job, but I think all the libraries have been duplicated and are still on C drive.

I am TOTALLY lost in how to move the content, so many files and libraries, and I dont want to mess anything up, how can I proceed? Does Steinberg provide a teamviewer support or something to work on the problem at distance?

Thanks a lot!

Hi.

You can choose where to install the content when running the installer. This option is not so obvious but it is there.

You can try to manually move the vst sound files of the Grand from C drive. Next time you run it you will get error message saying the files are missing. Click Locate, and point it to the location where you moved the files. It will create shortcuts in the original file location pointing to where the files actually are.

But ideally you should select a location for the content when installing.