I can not render to one of my hard drives

I just started working with Wavelab 7 on Mac 10.8.2.

I’m having a problem render to one of my hard drives, (drive 2). :frowning:

I started working with Wavelab and the files were saved on drive 2, then I read in the help about assigning the folders for each work space if you are using different hard drives…(I have 3 hard drives.) So I opened options/folders/ and used Audio File - Save folder and then typed in the folder where I wanted to render my flies to be saved, then clicked OK. Then I went to the Master section and tried to render to those flies one to drive 2 and the folder that I assigned . But I got a box that said “The output folder is not valid.Please select a valid folder.”

Now, I cannot render or save as anywhere on drive 2, drive 3 works and drive 1 works fine and can render files there. I checked drive 2, by saving some new files on it using pro tools, no problem, so the the drive is ok…just does not want to work with WaveLab 7.

What did I do wrong and how can I fix it? I would like to use drive 2 because it is a solid state drive and very fast.

thank you for you help.

Please show pictures of the various dialogs, to make this case clearer to understand.

Hi PG

I hope this screen shots will help.

For the last screen, the interesting thing to see would be the temporary folder.

On the second picture, do you see a reason for this? If WaveLab displays this message, this must be somehow true…

Here is the Temporary folder.

With the second picture: That is my question. The reason why I’m getting the display message…Why? I do not
know why. I also get the same message when I try to save or save as. I can only render a file if I “Process in Place”.