I cannot use the grace period for upgrading cubase 9!

Hi!

Few days ago i registered my usb licencer thru elicencer software and after clicking maintenance on elicencer ,a page opened in my browser asking my to check for ‘‘grace period eligibility’’
i inserted my usb elicencer number and then a new page opened where i read that ‘‘The following grace period updates are available for the eLicenser xxxxxxxxx’’.

Steinberg_Download_Assistant_1.8.3_Installer_win.exe (0.09 GB)
Steinberg_Download_Assistant_1.8.3_Installer_mac.dmg (0.10 GB)
Please download Cubase Pro 9.5 now via the download link above.
Install Cubase Pro 9.5 and check in the eLCC application, if the Cubase Pro 9.5 license is available. If not, please click on “Maintenance” and the license will be transmitted.
You can download Cubase Pro 9.5 at any time from this web site by entering the eLicenser number.

i followed the instructions but i cannot make it work.in my usb elicencer i see the licence for cubase 9,not the cubase 9.5

i attached 2 screenshots (i only deleted my personal account info and usb key number)
iam looking for your help.thanks
![grace period check.jpg|1469x837

This seems to be an error. If you activated Cubase Pro 9 in 2016 then there’s absolutely no way you’re entitled to a grace period upgrade.

Download the latest eLicenser Control Center then click on Maintenance:

I cannot understand something regarding the grace period:if someone has a product eligible for update due to the grace period,is it eligible only for the next version-update of the program ?if you activate an earlier version of cubase now (for example 7.5) you take for free cubase 8 or the latest version?(9.5)

You get the newest version available at the time for free.

hi…i edited my first post…any idea?thanks