I can't sync the sound in Dorico and the VST plugin

I have a software called Synthesizer V studio. This software provides a virtual singer. I loaded this software in Dorico by loading its VST plugin. Now there is a problem, when I play it in Dorico, the barlines and note positions of the score in Dorico do not match with the position of the barlines and notes in this software. This problem caused the sound of my piano to not be in sync with the sound of this software. But this problem doesn’t exist in other DAWs.
Is there any way to fix this sound sync issue?

Hi ! It’s known that Dorico does not send any sync signal (yet). There are solutions out there, you might want to test them, but not sure it will solve your problem. This is why you cannot use strumming guitars instruments (or similar).TXL sync

When I have used VOCALOID to provide a synth singer with lyrics to my files, I export both MIDI and an audio file of the accompaniment from Dorico and import them into VOCALOID. I use the MIDI of the vocal(s) and trash the rest of the MIDI tracks and use the audio of the accompaniment.

The situation is not ideal, both because I have to leave Dorico and because VOCALOID is very primitive synthesizing vocals in the styles I use; but that is how I find it most convenient to us the esoftware.

Thank you for your solution, but it’s cumbersome and requires extra cost. I hope Dorico can fix this.[quote=“MarcLarcher, post:2, topic:800294, full:true”]
Hi ! It’s known that Dorico does not send any sync signal (yet). There are solutions out there, you might want to test them, but not sure it will solve your problem. This is why you cannot use strumming guitars instruments (or similar).TXL sync
[/quote]