I can't update my C11Pro to C12Pro

Hi there! I’m eligible for C12 update but have no idea how to do it. Any solution to this issue? I’ve got some pics below:

Hi @Glorian_Gray - welcome back to the forums!

Did you receive a grace period DAC by email yet?

Uhm, nope! Grace period DAC for C12?

Yes, your C11 license says “grace period eligible”. You can follow the process here:

I did as mentioned in this article, but nothing happened. The pics above derived from my actions after I followed after instructions on this article.

I,m in the same position, I have my eLicencer with Cubase 11 Pro eligible but I did’t receive any email?

Yup, still such issue is happening to me too.

What happens when you start the “Grace Period Check” from within Steinberg Activation Manager?

I tried 30-40 times to make it work, but no succes. I did’t revice any email from steinberg for the activation code, I completed the maintenance in eLicencer many times but that was all.

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re still having issues with the grace period check. If you close Steinberg Activation Manager and open eLicenser Control Center does it show any error messages when you run the Maintenance task?

Thank u, Ben. I your method helped me. I enter Steinberg Activation Manager and run “check grace period” and there was my update, after I proceed as follows here: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/4414539809426-Steinberg-Licensing-Upgrades-from-eLicenser-based-products

That’s good to hear!

1 Like