I just CAN'T BUY CUBASE 12 (ASK NET NOT WORKING)

I’m trying to pay via my mastercard, but ‘ask net’ system is always failing to complete the order. I already contacted my bank and they told everything here is working normally and able to buy online.

Any tips?

Steinberg products could be purchased through a bank transfer. I have done so before. It takes 2 to 4 working days to clear and you receive your product code.

Asknet doesn’t handle steinberg anymore. You purchase through the website

Hi everybody,
I have the same problem. After proceed to checkout can’t to signup. Writes: “Login Failed” :wink
Who can answer what to do?

Best Regards
sigitas

Did you try to buy from Sweetwater or another online reseller?

https://www.sweetwater.com/steinberg-cubase/series

Hi everyone. I did through the official steinberg site.

My mastercard really could not complete the order. I tryied with a different credit card and it worked.

I supose steinberg payment system doesnt accept some credit cards, even if everything is okay with your bank acount.

You might have a Steinberg online store account under a different email perhaps. Or possibly a different password.

1 Like

Hi, I tried buy from Sweetwater, this is Their answer: The software we sell is restricted to the United States. They can detect your region and you will not be able to install the one we sell. I will have to cancel this for now. :blush:
With steinberg online shop account cant signup too.

Have you checked at Thomann.de?

Yes I checked but update C11 pro to C12 I did not find. So I will wait.

Thanks to everyone.