I lost my Steinberg ID

Create a new ID and leave a sentence. The ID I used before is shown as unregistered. I remember a Cubase license registered with that ID. Please help me.

Perhaps it is a language thing, but your post is very unclear and confusing - no one is going to be able to help you. Break down each step of your problem, as clearly as possible, in point form.

-point 1
-point 2
etc

1. I’m going to hand over my cubase.

2. I sent usb and code to the buyer and tried to log in to show my Steinberg account.

3. As you know, I have to tell you my account so that the other person can use it by changing the ID and password.

4. This is the current situation, and I have to tell the buyer my account, but it says my ID that I remember is not registered.

Sorry for my poor English.

yikes

has the other person tried to create a mySteinberg account?

did you not register an account? you cant remember what email you used?

No one else tried to create an account. I tried to enter all the e-mails I use, but failed. I remember not registering an account. Because I bought a cubase in my country and downloaded it only by entering the code.

1 Like

then tell the other person to try registering it?

Desperately, the buyer tried to register, but it was already said to have been registered by another user. Maybe the registration is normal for me, but strangely, when I try to log in, it says it’s an unregistered email.

When will Steinberg reply to my email…?
Thank you very much for your answer.

Hello @hss31707 In order to sell or give your license to someone, you need to use the
Steinberg Resale Wizard

Mainly, you need to un-register the USB Elicenser Key. If you can’t access the account to which you registered it, you will have to contact Steinberg Support. Unfortunately there’s no other way.

Is there any other way to contact Steinberg Support than by sending an email? I sent an e-mail, but I can’t get a reply.

How the customer contacts support depends on the country you’re in, this info is on the support website.