i/output question

hi guys i have cubase AI 7 and ur22
can i use my sound card “ur-22” as input and my built-in soundcard as output when i using “yamaha steinberg asio usb”

image.prntscr.com/image/1df157f9cddb4dda9c1d12f6eb16ba8a.jpeg

image.prntscr.com/image/69dfaf2517a04339ad35692b8607fa73.jpeg

actually i don’t have studio monitor right now and i have “logitech 5.1” sound system so i want use my built-in soundcard as output

I have tried asio4all was good, but now it does not work perfectly
any help i’ll be grateful :blush:

thx

Hi,

No, you cannot use multiple ASIO Drivers at once in Cubase. You would use a 3rd party driver, which would merge both drivers, like ASIO4ALL on Windows or Aggregate Device on Mac.

What doesn’t work with ASIO4ALL to you?

Ty martin :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know specifically what the problem is

when i set my template sample rate to 96 or 192 khz in project setup i see my sample rate is 44.1 in device setup - vst audio setup

See
http://image.prntscr.com/image/c8d17170daac4db7b7373dec0f36c3a0.jpeg

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c40853208a7748529d66c74e36cfd340.jpeg

i’ve saved my defulte template to 96 khz but nothing

I wait impatiently for your answer

Hi,

Sorry, I can’t see the link with the original descriprion here.

Hi martin
what a problem ? if i want to use asio4all to fix my in-output problem i’ll not be able to change sample rate more than 44.1 soooo i ask the question above "can i use my sound card “ur-22” as input and my built-in soundcard as output when i using “yamaha steinberg asio usb” :blush:

Hi,

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. Your original post is about to use Ine Device as an Input and another one as an Output. Is this solved? Or how is it linked with the 96kHz issue?

if i want to use asio4all to fix my in-output problem i’ll not be able to change sample rate more than 44.1 soooo i ask the question above "can i use my sound card “ur-22” as input and my built-in soundcard as output when i using “yamaha steinberg asio usb”

ty martin :slight_smile:

As I wrote in my 1st post, you can’t.