I think the FR Community needs to reassess and analyze next community priorities

what’s the one most important

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hard to say but even though it is subjective I think GUI. I can one way or another deal with the rest but the GUI makes me lose focus as the project gets bigger. I can work hours with Logic but with Cubase I get tired pretty soon. I do not know if it is fonts, shapes, colors or thick borders everywhere.It always looks like too much going on on screen. But feature wise Cubase is the most suits me but I feel dizzy working with it for long hours.

[/quote]

Hard to say but even though it is subjective I think GUI. I can one way or another deal with the rest but the GUI makes me lose focus as the project gets bigger. I can work hours with Logic but with Cubase I get tired pretty soon. I do not know if it is fonts, shapes, colors or thick borders everywhere.It always looks like too much going on on screen. But feature wise Cubase is the most suits me but I feel dizzy working with it for long hours.
[/quote]

Hmm, not invalidating your opinion but that seems way too subjective ie, maybe you are just more use to Logic and that is causing some psychological impact on the way you are self-perceiving your focus in Cubase. It could potentially also be other things, like Cubase GUI in combination with your screen refresh rate, or maybe you need to adjust your screen brightness/contrast differently than what you had for Logic.

I would, ask, more in terms of ‘features’ which is most important rather than perception of GUI quality.

[/quote]

Hmm, not invalidating your opinion but that seems way too subjective ie, maybe you are just more use to Logic and that is causing some psychological impact on the way you are self-perceiving your focus in Cubase. It could potentially also be other things, like Cubase GUI in combination with your screen refresh rate, or maybe you need to adjust your screen brightness/contrast differently than what you had for Logic.

I would, ask, more in terms of ‘features’ which is most important rather than perception of GUI quality.
[/quote]

Yes totally right.
But from the rest I can not really pick one cause they are all small workflow things that I am used to. But If I have to choose one I would say range tool in key editor.

[/quote]

Yes totally right.
But from the rest I can not really pick one cause they are all small workflow things that I am used to. But If I have to choose one I would say range tool in key editor.
[/quote]

Give me 3 that would make your day to day activities easier, faster, less repetitive, etc.

OK New list :slight_smile:

Actually 3 of my old wishes are for the key editor. So I can say
1- Key editor enhancements (Note Length, Range Tool, Note Selection etc)
2- Inspector enhancements: Where I see fader sends inserts at all times and populate the send insert slots as added instead of 10s of empty slots. And if you add drag and drop plugins from inspector to other track headers etc. This way less need to open the docked or seperate mixer.
3- Instrument editor window following the selected track. I don’t know how I forgot this but if you need one feature, I think this might be my number one as I mess up the wrong instruments all the time :slight_smile:

+1