I try to select only (by filters or other) the Staccato notes of a complete score

I try to select only (by filters or other) the Staccato notes of a complete score (violin and cello duet). I can do this in Sibelius (search function), but it seems not in Dorico.

I have to descend all these notes on another staff in order to use another instance of Kontatk (Spifire Sacconi Quartet, Time machine ™ version of samples, where we can apply strechs by automation to short notes).

Anyone have a tip for this?

In Dorico, articulations are properties of notes rather than separate items, so unfortunately you can’t select staccatos independently of the notes they’re attached to.

Unhappy in this case, Lillie, but thank you for your quick response. I’m going to find another way to do that.

If you’re duplicating a part, you can copy all the notes with staccatos and then repitch the notes without affecting the rhythms or articulations.

Thank you. I will compare with my method (found after some research): I double the instrument with an empty staff below (linked to another instance of Kontakt where are the staccatos with strech).

I select the staccatos from the first staff and lower them to the lower staff (with a wonderful function in this sense: thank you Dorico): everything fits perfectly.

Happiness.