I wanna thank Steinberg for this (no kidding)

This is serious I wanna thank Steinberg for a great a wonderfull aspect of the program Cubase. I just end up a session with a good sax player (yes guys I hired musicien all the time you know dear members ? some of the sound you so often try to imitate, without succeeding. Well, for me its the real thing ) and I looped many sections for a solo etc… and the way Cubase react to loop recording . it give number to every take etc That s wonderful !!! then you know how to retrace magic if that happens spontaneously on take number 11 for instance you can compare all the takes all separated and numbered .You can combine them its all synched , easy to cut and paste etc etc etc well Its a luxury Steiberg you did a great job . This aspect of the program is wonderful Steinberg thank you to make my life easier. Honesytly, a modest expert

I just end up a session with a good sax player (yes guys I hired musicien all the time you know dear members ? some of the sound you so often try to imitate, without succeeding. Well, for me its the real thing )

hold the front page, guy records a real musician playing a real instrument and he is the only person in the history of Cubase recording to do it, wow great stuff, you have every right to boast:-)

Einstein
“Ego=1/Knowledge
" More the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego.”

There is a theme to your posts…

Modest-Expert- even when you pretend to have something nice to say, you include a little insult for other forum members, so here’s 30 days off to reconsider your communication style.

:smiley:

Wow there is no helping some people. Crikey I’d never thought of using live musicians. This going to open whole new horizons for me.

Truly inspired. I wonder if Gerry Rafferty considered this when he was programming the Baker Street solo?

Maybe he should have programmed it, at least then it wouldn’t be flat. :slight_smile:

Of course for those of us blessed enough to have friends who are shining auspicious musicians who bare all of nature’s fruits in the way of externalising the musics from within to the outside world of the microphones, then we do not need to loop and compromise the recordings with the editings as the talent being capable of producing the fantastic goods in only one take from the beginning negating multiple takes for the need of… PROPER musician! :smiley:

Are you looking at me funny? :wink:

Of course. Everyone looks at a musician funny. Especially when they talk! :astonished:

Never. You scare me, simultaneously channeling several ex-users. Can you control when it happens or does it just come upon you without warning?

Well… the auspiciousness of the occasion prevailing in the said microphones dictates the prevalence, nay the probablility, as indicated here… Kazoo - Wikipedia… i periodontally favour the b# model… the blue one as the harmoniousness leads to optimal feng shui and super happy fun time.

DO you know me???

YES!!! super happy fun time for ALL withe the prescribed methods!

DO YOU FEEL IT?

There’s an subtle oxymoron in the ownership of Modest-Expert’s handle, and a delicious pun/paradox here in the context of the word oxymoron.

lol, this topic has been generating some some terrific contributions :smiley: