I want to burn copies of my music to cd.

Hello all,
I am new to this so please forgive my ignorance, any help would be much appreciated.
I have the CI2 interface and have been recording music on a cubase AI5 program. I want to export my files to windows media player so i can burn the files/songs to disk. I am only able to export short segments/samples of my tracks. I am a novice as far as this form of recording goes. I have previously only tascam 8tracks and used Multi track recorders (zoom mrs 1266) so my knowledge of pc terminology is limited so an easy explanation would be nice.
If my export issue is due to the software i am using can you tell me if the CI2 is compatible with other recording software OTHER than cubase?
Im getting very frustrated not being able to make hard copies of my work to share with my band mates so a speedy reply would be gold for me.
Cheers
Jade

In Cubase, you have to set the locators to determine which part you want to export. If you want to export everything, the quickest way is to select everything in your project (ctrl+a) and then hit ā€˜pā€™. Then try exporting again.

Yes :slight_smile: and that is all it took. Thankyou so much for your help.

You are welcome :slight_smile: