I want to know the audio interface that supports Cubasis for android

Hello
I downloaded Cubasis with Galaxy Tab S7.
The application works well.
However, the list of audio interfaces does not appear.
I am currently using Scarlett solo.
Microphone input is possible with a direct monitor, but does not appear to be fully compatible.
I want to know the audio interface that supports Android.
I am very embarrassed because I have an application but the audio interface is not supported.

Officially supported…none.

But if your android device works with your interface (is recognised as audio input and output) it should also work with Cubasis. At least in some limited way.

steinberg will need to make a supported list as soon as possible.
It’s very embarrassing that we don’t have any paid-for interfaces to support. :frowning:

Hi all,

As stated one the Google Play app description and on our website, Cubasis for Android offers limited audio and MIDI hardware support only, Steinberg does not currently guarantee full compatibility.

This has to do with the huge amount of available Android devices and setup combinations, when using OTG adapters.

To find out if your Android and audio device setup works as expected with Cubasis for Android, please give our freely downloadable Cubasis LE 3 Trial for Andrdoid app version a try.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Thank you for your answer.
I already bought a paid version without knowing the contents.
It’s incompatible and not perfect, but it’s being monitored and recorded directly by Scarlett Solo.
Could you tell me when the compatible interface will be released?

Hi @suhwanjeongvc,

Thank you for your message.

As stated above, our freely downloadable Cubasis LE 3 Trial for Android app version allows to find out if a given Android and audio device setup works as expected (before deciding on a feasible app purchase).

We suggest to get in touch with Focusrite, to ask them about the Android compatibility of the Scarlett Solo device.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Lars