I'd really like to see a Music production Mobo

It would be great to see a company design Mobo specifically for music production.

The other companies just have too many options.
All I want is standard graphics
Pcie Express
Data
M.2
Thunderbolt 3
USB c, 3.1, 3.0
64gb ram

I don’t need the extra stuff. Built in audio, wifi, Bluetooth, graphics, etc.

Also it would be nice to see this in compact matx boards
So we can have more portable systems.

You actually need a decent graphics card, latency and overall snappyness was really improved when going from 750TI to 1070GTX 8GB, I also think there are enough entry level boards with fast chipsets to cater for your needs.
Between ASUS, ASROCK, MSI you can choose already between 300 boards or so.

Ugh, I didn’t know I needed a decent graphics card. I’ve been doing fine with the stock graphics card on my intel i7 2600
However, I am looking at doing an upgrade and I don’t want to spend much money. I am thinking an i7 4790k, 32GB ram, I have all the hard drives I need. I would prfer an Matx board since I prefer smaller towers and whatnot. I don’t have too much of a latency problem with my system, but sometimes it stutters and sometimes the latency can be noticeable.
I really would like a super solid system for what I do.
A lot of plugins and effects. Basically my PC is my music production machine and I would like it to be Sturdy fast and stable

@Dallon426,

You don’t need to spend much on a graphics card (unless you play games) I have an ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB fanless card which cost under $100AU and works just fine.

Hmmm. Yeah, see are there any mobo makers out there that don’t focus on addind audio, and graphics. It seems the way to go since a lof of users add their own soundcards and graphics cards.