IDC in N11

Hello there…
Just a Q.
Has anyone succeeded in running IDC Instant Dialog Cleaner by Audionamics above Nuendo 8? It keeps N11 in a loop hanging in VST3 scan, everytime. Audionamix tested it with N8, but not above. Friendly guys, though. They offered a refund, right away, but I wanted to, at least, test it. No idea, why it is not functioning on N11, here.
Servus, Big K

Win or MAC?
I’m not at home right now but can try the demo next week…
I’m on Win10, btw…

I am on PC Win 10.
I just found out that the info comes up when you click on the avatar. as well…

Only if the person provides this information with it’s signature, what many people in here don’t do…
and, of course I forget to check your signature :thinking:

:slightly_smiling_face: Somehow, I liked the info given under the posts, as it was in the old forum, better. The forum should automatically bug the members to enter at least basic info there or ask already in the entry form: version and operating system… a.m.
Rock on… Big K

I installed the demo and it has started… but Nuendo feels laggy now…
I will try some more later tonight…

I was trying to clean a recording from a conference
had no luck
if I bring the background noise down by more than 2dB it begins to stutter and doesn’t stop, I have to unload the plugin to get back to normal and after unloading N11 is unresponsive for about 30sec
sorry to say, not usable on my system at the moment…

Absolutely right Big K.

Well, IDC is a plugin that seems like it hasn’t been updated since three years?
I never tried it but I’d suggest trying Accentize voice gate or Acon Digital Extract Dialogue. These are new and continuously updated AI based noise reduction plugins.