Ideas on this Forum

+1

I thought the same thing looking at the VST section. Most of those forums are dead and they kept those going. I dont think admin is worried about selling Cubase though. They’ve proven that over the years

And self righteous bozos like you trying to force them to like what they don’t by insisting there must be something wrong with them. Hypocrite.

Well, well Mashedmitten is back it seems. What is this ,your ninth new name and forum identity? How long do you think this one will last? I’m thinking 2 months before you’re kicked out again.

Easy,

‘we are all Bozo’s on this bus’.

—Firesign Theater
{‘-’}

Well looks like the Facebook thang isn’t popular idea. I was looking for a way to actually discuss music (how I make my living) in a form that educates me…call it free advice, sharing with others using similar tools. A group, free from the clutter of off beat discussions…Music Only!

I also wish I could figure out why a few people say such mean things, would anyone do that if they were standing in front of the other person. Where I grew up that wouldn’t have been good for health or personal appearance lol
I know figuring that issue out is a waste of time, so I guess best to ignore, after all name calling is the lowest, most ineffectual form of debate/argument

Mr M…these are the comments you should ignore…members who can not make a comment without calling somebody a “name” belong in a playground.

I’m all for a music forum on here like there used to be, but I try to avoid facebook.

+1

+1

WTF is so difficult about looking through the topics? :confused:

This is the way it was until the last incarnation of the forums, worked then.

If wanting a separate forum is because you don’t think you get enough comments, there could be other reasons for that. :wink:

Why do you have such strong feelings about a separate music forum?

Steve.

Tired of whiners. :imp:

NWP clearly not capable of explaining his reasons for being anti music forum…pity really, another one resorting to name calling…

A seperate music forum would have less people on it so that aint the reason…plectrumboy asked you a reasonable question…are capable of a sensible answer without swearing or name calling?

+1

Yes, a separate forum like before would be nice, but for the time being just start your music posts with ‘[Music]’, like we used to do on the old forum, when there wasn’t a separate forum as well.
Some of us already do that.

+1
{‘-’}

Then go and hang out somewhere else. iit’s simpler than coding a VST plugin

oedipus driftpunch wrote…Then go and hang out somewhere else. iit’s simpler than coding a VST plugin[/quote]

another one not capable of contributing to a discussion sensibly…