If i purchased Dorico pro 4 do i get anything extra on the ipad version?

If i purchased Dorico pro 4 do i get anything extra on the ipad version?

No, the iPad version is a separate app which comes in 3 versions: the free one which I think can have 2 players, then the “registered” version, where you have registered via your Steinberg account, which has 4 players and finally the subscription version which has unlimited players. This final version also has a cut down Engrave section and, in setup mode, more ready made ensemble templates

For me as a Pro user I get the most out of the iPad by having the subscription version.

1 Like

Yeah makes sense with the subscription, although i can still remember watching in a video either Anthony or Daniel talking about if you’re a pro used you can register your account on the iPad version of Dorico and you will have access to something but can’t seem to find the video that says that…

As RobF says, if you have a Steinberg Account, then you get an extra 2 staves in the free version. That’s probably what you’re thinking of.

Yeah that’s most probably it, and makes sense given that it didn’t make its way into my long term memory…