if I sell my license?

If I sell my Cubase Artist 8 license and eLicenser, is there a way to keep my Padshop Pro extension without the licenser?


Greg K.


You can move your Padshop Pro license to another USB-eLicenser and keep the one with Padshop Pro license.

So you need any USB-eLicenser, but it’s possible to Split the licenses.

thank you!