If I want to share a Dorico file that has an attached video, do I need to separately find and include the video file?

I wasn’t clear on whether imported video files remain wherever they were imported from and Dorico merely links to the file, or if they are somehow “attached” to a Dorico file such that if I subsequently share the Dorico file, the video is automatically shared with it? In other words: do I have to actually remember to find and then separately share each video for every Dorico file I’d like to share? Certainly, it would be nice to have a way for a copy of the video file to automatically be stored in a Dorico folder (etc) for that particular Dorico session so I don’t have to keep track of it’s location separately from the Dorico file itself if I need to share the whole thing. Thanks in advance (and apologies if this has been often discussed already)…

• D.D.

Yes, you do have to supply the video file along with the Dorico project. Dorico doesn’t do this for you.

Any chance you’ll consider providing an option to save resources like this as part of a folder associated with the Dorico file (as programs like ProTools and Logic do) in the future? I’ve got about 60 separate Dorico files for which I now have to hunt down the videos in order to share the whole thing (so something like this would admittedly come in handy in the future :slight_smile:)…
D.D.