If these dont exist pls add them

1. UpDate backup folder - when you select back up project now always makes a new folder as far as I can tell… pls let it just add the new stuff to the old backup

2. an option to celan up an session - so every track (im sure this might exist if it does pls let me know, im sure you will with violence too) yes so every track with a active part in the session stays all the rest are deleted, with an option to remove all the samples from the folder as an extra option (I know you can do that but this sounds easier)

3. auto ride fader - so you dont need to always use compression - just bounce in place and select ride fader and the vol automation gets written in obviously just to even the levels

4. also a clean session kind of thing - bounce all midi files option, render in place all midi files option - where all the active midi tracks in the session will bounce as audio and the original tracks will automattically get put in a folder or the option to delete them, or the option to put then in a folder and freeze them muted or something

I thought of another 1 too added 3.1.2016

1. make every event nameable so you can write what you like on the actual event… (I said this before somewhe)

But it annoyed me to day when I was getting the drum midi out of GA SE and so wanted the event to be called Fill 2 or Verse as they are labled in Groove Agent… no every event has the same name, basically you have to remember which part is which (i mean doesnt take too long to figure out but would be so much easier written on the event, or you could name the event good take etc etc)

happy new year

(2): There is the menu command Project > Remove empty tracks. This will delete all tracks that do not contain any parts; it won’t delete tracks that contain muted parts only; and it won’t delete any muted parts. Is this what you’re looking for?

(3) I don’t understand your request. In case you want an option to normalize the levels of the exported audio, that’s something I’d like to see, too.

Yea remove muted tracks too… this option should basically remove (or can select to remove) every track that doesn’t come out of the Sterio out by the end of the signal path

And Im not sure normalise turns up the quite parts… I dont want to just increase the overall volume of the whole file. I want the soft bits turned up so I dont have to ride the fader mtself and automate… obviously you dont always need to do this but would be helpful when you do want to

I thought of another 1 too

1. make every event nameable so you can write what you like on the actual event… (I said this before somewhe)

But it annoyed me to day when I was getting the drum midi out of GA SE and so wanted the event to be called Fill 2 or Verse as they are labled in Groove Agent… no every event has the same name, basically you have to remember which part is which (i mean doesnt take too long to figure out but would be so much easier written on the event, or you could name the event good take etc etc)

I saw that 3 exists here: MAutoVolume | MeldaProduction

Please add it into 9 :smiley:

Sorry yea i dont know why I said compression in the original post confusing just so you dont have to ride the fader/ rec automation

So the perceived vol of the channel is always the same without recording the automation yourself

is also here: I want this

1. +1! I’m dreaming incremental backup for a long time