If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1 looks amazing and feels very solid :smiley: No issues…

+1
I think Steinberg is doing good job.

It’s great for people on 7.0.7 since they can see if any of the changes in 7.5 are worth spending money on (notwithstanding the next version).

+1

I want cubase and nuendo to merge into one program. Silly that it us possible to arrange/cut video in cubase but not export video. New project and preference code. No dongle. Only then I am happy. +1 though

You don’t want much then … would you like the price to drop the the same price as reaper while your at it :unamused:

+1

+1

+1

Having used several DAW over the years, my expectations are in the realm of the reasonable.

Feature-rich Cubase is my choice!

+1

+1 :smiley:

I could pay a little more just to be able to very easy make a video and export to mov4 So many content is made for youtube etc All the pro post work is not important. Just export a video. Please.

There’s software that does that you know.

+1

I absolutely love Cubase 7.5. Used with CMC controllers, creating music is a very satisfying experience.
Loading projects is super fast and migrating to Nuendo 6 is seamless. (Can’t wait for Nuendo 6.5!!)

Good job SB

+1

+1

And another +1 for 7.5.2 - rock solid and great improvements all around! :smiley:

funny positive wave, but confirmed. :slight_smile:
everything running without issues.

kind regards,
R.

edit: +1

+1
I have had a crash but I save my work so no worries. Compared to Logic X Sonar , fl studio, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason ( all of which I’ve used ( C 7.5 is amazing!

+1
Going on 4 months without a crash or issues. Looks like it’s as solid as 6.5 but way better. Also love the sounds included in Cubase there’s some for every genre of music. I’m a happy customer :smiley:

Hells yes, +1

Never had much issue with previous versions anyway. Guess I lucky to have a system that works like it should.