IK multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik Problem

In Cubase 7.01 (both 64 and 32 bits) IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik and Sample Tank, while used live, get a sustaining loop as if you were using MIDI control 64, which can’t be stopped unless you press the MIDI Reset button. But as soon as I start playing it again, the problem reappears, thus making the Miroslav Philharmonik and the Sample Tank impossible to use. In Cubase 6, this problem dosen’t exist. I would very much appreciate some advice from somebody who had the same problem and managed to get past it or, if it is a bug, I would like this problem solved. Thank you.

No problem here. Cubase 7.0.1 64bit, Miroslav and SampleTank with JBridge.

I use bouth JBridge and Steinberg Bridge. On my opinion bouth al the same good. I use JBridge only for a short number of plugins like waves for examples. Ok. I solved but not with JBridge. I use Axiom Pro 61 master keyboard. I just copy AxiomProCubaseHyperControl.dll and AxiomCubaseDirectLink.dll from cubase 6 components folder to cubase 7 components folder. I restarted Cubase7. This solve problem with IK Multimedia instruments.
Beside that I like very much all new features on Cubase7. It is greate program.