I'm curious does anyone use vst connect or connect pro?

I don’t have a need for it but I was just curious if anyone regularly uses it and how it’s working out for them?

Hi there dman,

I used VST connect a lot in CB 7.5 and, after a long period of “getting used” to the new Pro 8 set up, I use it regularly as my collaboration colleagues are 60 and 200 miles from where I live.

We tend to arrange a 1 - 2 hour sessions and at the last session we got 6 good vocal tracks (lead and backing vox) down in that time!

I really think it’s a great addition to my personal musical development and well worth taking the time to get to know how it works.

Jim B

Just thought I would give an update,

I now have the full VST Connect Pro and I am loving it!!

After getting used to Pro by taking a free trial, the results we achieved meant that I just had to upgrade because its so good :smiley:

Jim B

chiming in, I am just purchased a ur22 to use single remote clients. If it works well, remotely that is, I will be using using it often. But for right now, I am not using it in a production manner. I sure would like to see more folks giving you feedback… There has to be more than a few, wouldn’t you think?

Ted