I'm Going Back To 9.5. It's Death By A Thousand Cuts

Well said.
I suspect they change things just to be able to say to their boss “I did something, I’m working and being productive”.

How many years now asking for bigger or sizeable scroll bars…

The scroll bars never seem to affect me. Is it because I use a mouse with a wheel on it for scrolling or so you have one of those too?

I agree with Suntower’s sentiments but, I’m going to stick it out with C10 until the first revision is released. If they don’t address a number of issues I consider incredibly annoying, I will rollback to C9.5.

BTW, best post title in months.

+ 1

Can´t understand the people who click 24/7 everything with the mouse only… (…) :unamused:

Can not remember when I last used the scrollbars… ^^
I zoom and navigate with > shortcuts. So MUCH faster! :bulb:
Cubase is shortcut king.

C 10 is a great DAW - best Cubase ever. Very stable and rocksolid here.

I have a MIDI keyboard and mouse closer. I’m using the PC keyboard a little because I do not have a third hand. :laughing:

Yeah, I think people are just complaining to complain. Just get used to the new software it is the best version yet. Learn how to tweak it the way you want and save your profiles and you will have no problems.

Really? That’s an exremely simplistic statement. All anyone has to do is save a profile of user adjustments and Cubase is perfect with zero problems?! Nope.
Cubase has issues, always has, always will. Users have a voice, and a right to use it.

So stop using it and move on. Pretty simple :0

All software has issues! What have you against pointing these out?

This forum never changes…

ABSOLUTELY!!! This has driven me nuts for years!!!

The latest update resolved my biggest issues with the initial release, so I’m sticking with C10. Still, while I agree with Suntower’s points, for my type of workflow, none of it is showstopping enough for me to roll back. I actually find that the general consolidation job they did on the main GUI is a step in the right direction. I do think they did throw some of the baby out with the bath water in some other areas, though. But again, not enough to roll back.