I get I have to learn the shortcuts keys etc…but:
- I insert a plugin on the Track Inspector… how do I delete it there???
- I purchased Izotope RX7 and all the plug ins are blacklisted…my RX6 plugs show up fine. RX7 shows up in Reaper, Studio one etc.
- The manual says “to open the VST 2 Plug-in Path Settings, select Studio > VST Plug-in Manager, and click VST 2 Plug-in Path Settings.” Actually you have to click on the Setting icon for this to come up. Really…if you have a Menu button with ONE entry, you don’t need a menu button. Include it on the screen. Still trying to figure that out.
- If I cut a track using the scissors tool there is no visual clue(change color of the parts?) so how do I know if it worked?
- When I put in a send i couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t sending. Turns out you have to “turn on” the sends. This should happen by default. Why else would I put a Send in. I get why you might want to turn it off…
- I tried to preview some loops …no sound. Turns out you have to route that to your main outs. That should be done automatically. I get why you might want to change it but “no sound” as the default option?
- Oh yeah, ARA2 and tempo maps is apparently a no go. Weird!
Anyway, this stuff just keeps happening. I get why Studio One is doing well.
I’ll keep trying but every actions seems like I have to go to the manual and even then it is a chore. I like a lot about Cubase 10 Pro, but I need to get some stuff done!