Import audio from wifi card reader?

Can I import audio to iPad/ Cubasis from a wifi card reader? I am a radio broadcaster and use Zoom H5 for interviews and sfx gathering. On location I want to be able to import audio from the Zoom or it’s SD card to edit and compile.
Is this possible? If not with wifi card reader/ router - any other solution?

Hi Mulletboy,

Cubasis supports many import/export options, such as AudioPaste, iTunes, Dropbox, WiFi Server etc.
It is also possible to exchange data via external hard drive or wireless flash drives.

Please find more information about the available options in the MediaBay chapter of the Cubasis in-app help.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Gidday Lars. Thanks for that.
I should have mentioned I only have LE at the moment. I don’t want to upgrade to full feature Cubasis until I am certain it can import to iPad from a wifi card reader or flash drive. This is the critical feature for my work flow and I can’t afford the upgrade cost just for an experiment.
I read the Media Bay in-app help section on importing audio as suggested, and it primarily deals with another computer.
Just confirming - I will definitely be able to browse and import audio files (.wav) into Cubasis on iPad from a wifi SD card reader? No other devices.
Sorry to be remedial …
Cheers
Mulletboy

Hi Mulletboy,

So far we have not tested WiFi SD card reader devices, so I’m not able to give you a clear answer.
If the device comes with an app that allows to open files with other apps (Cubasis in that case) it might work.

Please give it a test with Cubasis LE and let us know about your results.

Best,
Lars