Import not working

I’ve been importing audio from video files into Cubase 7.07 recently but all of a sudden it seems to have stopped working.

I open a project, go to File-Import- Video File/ Audio from Video file, then choose my file and nothing happens.

I managed successfully to import several audio from video files using this procedure a few days ago, but now nothing happens and I can’t see what if anything I am doing wrong as I don’t think I have changed anything.

I have tried on new files, and on ones that I had successfully imported just a few days, but now nothing happens.

Added to this my hub won’t connect to the internet anymore.

I’d appreciate any advice thanks.

I’ve been importing audio from video files into Cubase 7.07 recently but all of a sudden it seems to have stopped working.

I open a project, go to File-Import- Video File/ Audio from Video file, then choose my file and nothing happens.

I managed successfully to import several audio from video files using this procedure a few days ago, but now nothing happens and I can’t see what if anything I am doing wrong as I don’t think I have changed anything.

I have tried on new files, and on ones that I had successfully imported just a few days, but now nothing happens.

Added to this my hub won’t connect to the internet anymore.

I’d appreciate any advice thanks.

Have you managed to resolve this problem? I’m in the same position as you although I am connected to steinberg hub.

The problem came about after installing the update to 7.0.80:

Cubase Elements 7 | Steinberg.