Importing Keyboard Shortcuts from 8.5 to 9

Is there a way to import Keyboard Shortcuts from C8.5 to C9?
It seems that Cubase is using a new file format (.key) instead of the old (.xml). Though this seems to be kind of an obvious problem I couldn’t really find any info yet…
I have a parallel install of C8.5 and C9 but the shortcuts weren’t imported. It would be really cumbersome to recreate my whole list…

Are you sure there no XML? Not able to check but isn’t XML in Prefs for and key is export import method.
Profile manager could be another option to transfer as long as you don’t mind other Prefs transferring

Ok, I was able to do it with Profile Manager! I wasn’t aware it was already available in C8.5 …

Glad you got where you wanted but Grim is correct and the key commands are still stored in an xml file.

I exported the .xml file in 8.5 but in the import dialog in 9 Cubase is asking for a .key file (and will claim the .xml doesn’t contain shortcuts when I tried to force-read…)

Ah…I don’t use the Import function, just copy the xml.

I even tried that, loaded cubase and my shortcuts weren’t there right away. But maybe I should have selected my settings from the list…? Would have to check that, but on the other hand, now it’s working…