I imported a MusicXML file created in the score window of Cubase Pro into Dorico, but there were plenty of shortcomings/errors in the score of Dorico. Practically thinking the result was an empty score.
The problem was that only a few bars of music in the beginning of piece were converted into the score and most of the bars were left blank or actually marked with vertical lines between bar lines.
As I tested the same import operation with the same MusicXML file in Sibelius, the result was good so that every bar was filled with music (not completely but satisfactorily to be easily edited).
I wander if this a known issue. At least I didn’t fine any similar posts in the Dorico forum.