Importing .wav files not getting resampled or the option to

We seemed to have turned something off in our set up because when we use to import .wav files to a project file track it use to ask me if I want to re sample the file when I import it… but it is not asking me for that now …

If I recall, when I imported for example a 44.1k file in to a 48k project track there would be a little box come up and now it does not (my friend thinks that perhaps he checked something that said don’t ask me this again) but I"m don’t remember seeing that…

So I guess my question is how do I get this feature back up and running? is it a Cubase dialog box that I can reinstate? I don’t think it’s is a os box. I’ve looked up under the re-sample options in Cubase and don’t really see anything to check or unchecked.

IF it helps, we run our studio on a House Clock, with the RME Raydat card and Adat optical cards running in our Sony DMXR 100 digital console. We have been tracking everything at 48K 32bit files (although, the ADAT cards only pass 24bit)…

Anyone run in to this problem, if so, how do I fix it? We really appreciate any help we can get…
Dave

Found it… Where else… the Manual … FYI, Page 307 gives you how and what to do to fix it… then, on page 309 it gives more info on the the subject… It is not Resample but called “Convert” Hope this helps someone else down the road…
Dave