I have always been asking for a better Drum sequencer. But now i think this area " Drum editor" can be empowered to work more like a sequencer just by adding few functionalities.
…Steinberg just add the following features…
- Drag and drop of samples from the right straight to the selected channel on the Drum editor, to replace or add.
- To add some controllers like volume, pan, FX Option right there.
- To add better tool/s to make some rolls hats simple.
- Be able to add samples there without using Groove Agent or to completely bypass GA.
- And finally add some looping function per channel independently but synch with the project.
With all the above functions, there will be no need for for Beat designer at all…you just take it down.