Improve Export/import presets of Track and Rack instruments

This option is really nice when you want to load a sample player like Kontakt with pre-loaded instruments in it.
But… There’s a thing I really miss here. :confused:

It would be really more powerful if you could save your preset with all midi input channels and audio output channels created with their respective names & inserts & sends. Like loading a template but only for each Track or Rack instrument. That will improve all work, time and pc performance because you won’t load a big template with all instruments anymore. Just your needed instruments with their name, inserts and sends preconfiguration in one preset.

The thing is that the present import/export preset in tracks/racks instruments needs to load a vst first before you load your preset… With this improvement it would need to select your presets before you load a vst.

Example:

Present Preset export/import option:
I load “Strings preset”, It load my kontakt with “vi1, vi2, va, ce, bass” instruments. but my presaved export with all midi inputs and audio outputs with their inserts and sends is not creating those midi inputs and audio outputs; it only creates one midi input and one audio output.

The improved Preset export/import option:
I load “Strings preset”, It load my kontakt with “vi1, vi2, va, ce, bass” instruments; and it creates my presaved export with all midi inputs and audio outputs named and with their inserts and sends.

I hope I explained well…

Best.

Fran.