Improve insert plugin chain

Please improve functionality with inserts rack.
I think adding parallel split and multiband split of insert path would be amazing addition to Cubase functionality!
Plus it would make much easier to work with projects that should be exported as stems and without using send fx channels.

Best description of what I’m saying about is probably Waves Studiorack.

I’d like to have similar inside of Cubase!

This feature request was to be expected here :slight_smile:. Waves Studio Rack has implemented it in a really nice way.

1 Like

I already request it earlier, in some survey I guess. But yes - now we have so obvious way how to implement it))

100000% needed…

1 Like

Absolutely necessary.

+1

1 Like

This would be an immense addition to Cubase – I’m all for this.

1 Like

+1
Studio One has a pretty awesome implementation of this already.

1 Like

Suggested this 10 years ago :smiley:

1 Like

+1 long time request,also for vst instruments (again like S1 :slight_smile: sorry steiny not to irritate but S1 guys have good workflow and creative ideas that cubase users can and should benefit from it too)

1 Like

+1 for parallel splits on inserts, would be insane. With dry/wet setting as well for each inserts

1 Like

+1 please. This topic keeps popping up every year and Steinberg should take notice. Ableton has the best implementation of this imho.

1 Like

An alternative by Cubase could be also via a plugin. Sort of a plugin wrapper that can load plugins on multiple lanes

1 Like

I had the same idea Plugin chainer/ Macro control - #7 by keyxmusic - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

1 Like

Hey cool! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

@theodorozzz To be honest your post was the reason why I downloaded Studio Rack. THANK YOU! :grinning:

Regards,
Dulmin

1 Like

I’ve been using Patchwork by Blue Cat Audio for that purpose. Nice little plugin, you can load AU/VST/VST3 and do parallel and serial chains. But it would, indeed, be nice to have a native option within Cubase.
PS: In Patchwork, you can even load Virtual Instruments. Meaning you can stack different sound from different VSTi and add a chain of processing effects just after. Each slot has its own level/pan knobs, so you have full control and your imagination is the limit.

I use it, but want to have it as part of Cubase with drag and drop, etc.)

Yep, I have both The Blue Cat and Waves solution but it would be nice to have it built in like in Studio One. Come to think of it, it seems like Presonus is more innovative and dare to take everything a little further. They added Clip Gain envelopes recently and even though they are late to the party their first try was way more user friendly than Steinbergs implementation. Maybe it’s time to move to Studio one? :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, studio one is just missing WAAYYY too many things for my workflow…