In app purchases transfer problem

Hello I’m don’t can transfer all my in app purchases from cubasis 2.8.6 on the iPad 4th generation with iOS 10.3.4 to cubasis 3.4 on iPhone 11 pro max with iOS 15.3.1

Hi @Victor_Rybakov,

With the purchase of Cubasis 3, we offer you to freely transfer previous Cubasis instrument and effect in-app purchases to your newest Cubasis 3 app.

(1) The IAP transfer is supported for these apps:

• Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis LE 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis 3

(2) These are the required steps:

• Make sure Cubasis 2.8.2 is installed on your iPad
  • Launch Cubasis 3 and open the in-app shop
  • Follow the instructions shown in the IAP Transfer pop-up

Important
In some cases, it is required to open the in-app shop in Cubasis 2, once the app has launched itself (being triggered from the “Transfer” popup button).

Once done, please keep up with these steps, to restore the app purchases on your iPhone (making sure you’re logged on with the same App Store account, used for your previous purchases).

There are 2 places to log in with your Apple ID in the iOS Settings app:

1. Under “iTunes & App Store” you log in for purchases
  2. At the top of the list you log in with your Apple ID for iCloud sync

Make sure that you are logged in at both places with the same Apple ID on both iPad and iPhone. Also make sure that in (2), “iCloud” is enabled.

When transferring your in-app purchases from Cubasis 2 to 3, Cubasis 3 cannot unlock these purchases on the App Store (Apple doesn’t grant apps this possibility). Instead, Cubasis 3 uses iCloud to sync your list of purchases across all your devices. Hence, iCloud must be enabled with the same Apple ID.

Please let me have your feedback, if this resolves your problem.

Thanks
Lars

Hello Lars. Can you or somebody doing some video or picture screenshots manual instruction please.
Thanks.

Hi @Viktor_K,

The step description is included in my replies.
Please let me know, where things fail at your end.

Thanks
Lars

Hello Lars. I have doing step by step like in your description and both devices in the same Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth and AirDrop on.
No pop up menu on the iPad and when I’m click on the iPhone button restore purchases in the Cubasis 3.4 it show me message nothing to restore,
There are no past purchases on this account.
But account is the same.
What can i do more?
Thanks.

Hi @Viktor_K,

Thanks for your message.

The first step is to transfer the existing in app-purchases from Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3 on the iPad:

• Make sure Cubasis 2.8.2 is installed on your iPad
  • Launch Cubasis 3 and open the in-app shop
  • Follow the instructions shown in the IAP Transfer pop-up

Important
In some cases, it is required to open the in-app shop in Cubasis 2, once the app has launched itself (being triggered from the “Transfer” popup button).

Did this work, and do the in-app purchases appear in Cubasis 3 on the iPad?

Thanks,
Lars

I’m don’t have cubasis 3 on the iPad because iPad is old, just cubasis 2 I have on the iPad with all in-app.
And cubasis 3 on the iPhone without in-app.
Not together on the same device.