In Engrave Mode > Note Spacing. Is there any way to show all circular handles in a flow at once?

In Engrave Mode > Note Spacing. Is there any way to show all circular handles in a flow at once?

I know selecting (or marquee selecting) square handles causes corresponding circular handles to appear. But Edit > Select All is not possible.

If it’s possible, I think it’s very useful to find at a glance all graphically moved items (namely all red colored circular handles) in a piece.

I’m using Dorico Pro 3.5, Mac.

No. I agree it would be nice.

Thank you for the reply. I hope it’ll be possible in future Dorico.

Hi tomotomo, do you have a picture or a snippet of the project where you wanted to do this to show the context? I believe the circular handles for individual notes that move them independently of everything else at that rhythmic position were mainly intended for occasional tweaks - if you’re needing to do that on a larger scale, I wonder if some of the other note spacing tools or something else might be better suited to your needs.

Hi Lillie. In this case, I’m not intending to move items actually. What I want is any way to differentiate between overridden position items and default position items at a glance. For square handles in Staff Spacing and Note Spacing, we can easily define which point is overridden or default (red color square or blue color square). This is a Dorico’s good feature. But for circular handles in Note Spacing, we can’t do the same because we don’t have the option to show all existing circular handles at once.