Thanks, it worked perfectly. I use vim editor so no problem
Also, I found something strange, (I did a backup before touching anything, so no problem anyway); the following keywords disappeared somehow:
“EventEdit.NavigateLeft” : [ “Left” ]
“EventEdit.NavigateRight” : [ “Right” ]
I’m pretty sure that I didn’t removed those lines, but I’m unable to reproduce the error. If I reset the key commands (so the keycommands_es.json file dissapear), and then modify some of them (to get again that file), those keywords are there again. As that keywords are not present in the GUI key commands, it may be related to that, and it probably happened because a mixture of me modifying the key commands. I’m sorry for not being able to provide more information. (but it works now, so it doesn’t matter, I’m saying this just in case it may help to the dev team somehow).
Oh, just for the records, in case this may help to someone, I had to use the word “Ctrl” instead of “Cmd”. I mean, it seems that in my mac keyboard, the Cmd key is translated in that file into “Ctrl”. Probably this has something to do with PC/Mac compatibility