I have have a Steinberg Cubase since v 3.0 and have updated may times since then. Currently, I have Cubase v 10.0 and it is working well. I used to have this info in the My Steinberg but his is no longer the case. I did not discover this until I got a no license message yesterday and Cubase refused to load. I’m not sure why that occurred, but this seems to have resolved itself for now. In the meantime, I checked My Steinberg for my license info and found it empty. My user name is dr.g.cubase.
in the elicencer control software - choose “register all elicencers at MySteinberg” option in the menu