In the upgrade of cubase12, the insert and name cycle marker has been deleted

Insert and name Cycle Marker。This is a shortcut key for my daily work. After I updated cubase12, the shortcut key failed and was found in the new update. This shortcut key was deleted by the programmer. I don’t know why. Isn’t this negative optimization? Please explain why you deleted this shortcut key. This led me to have to reinstall cubase11. I spent money on upgrading but lost the original functions. I don’t understand. Ask the official to give an explanation.

1 Like

Hi,

Isn’t this your custom Macro by any chance?

The commands are still there, but their names were changed.

Insert and Name Cycle Marker” is now “Add and Edit Cycle Marker

谢谢,由于我使用的是中文版本,它更名之后还是英文的,所以以为它被删除了,期待官方将其翻译成中文,感谢感谢!

Thank you. Because I use the Chinese version, it is still in English after its name change, so I think it has been deleted. I look forward to the official translation into Chinese. Thank you!

I switched to Chinese language, and produced this screen shot:

I think you should still be able to assign a keystroke to the command, even though it has not been translated.

You may have misunderstood what I mean, I hope to translate into Chinese because we can use Cubase better, my English is not good, if not you tell me the name of this command changed, and tell me which one it is, this I may never find the command in my life. Now I have found and used this shortcut command, thank you for your help, thank you.。。。。

1 Like

Yes, I understand that the names should be translated, and I will report this to the developers. I also wanted to make sure that you can use the command, even though it still needs to be translated.

1 Like

Hi,

Are these any kind of presets (Logical Editor, Macro, whatever) by any chance? If yes, they are not translatable. Sorry.

No. Not macros or PLE/LE presets. Repro is simple.

1. Change User language to Chinese in Prefs>General
  2. restart Cubase,
  3. open Key Commands Dialog, and observe the entries.
1 Like

Hi,

@steve, please report it to JIRA. Thank you

Done.

1 Like