Inability to save consistently

Hi there, perhaps I’ve encountered a bug? Two part question.
I’m able to save set list dependably. The problem lies in loading the setlist- the first few parts will have missing instruments. For each part, I’m only using one layer, and one patch within that layer. The load back will only have the VST loaded, but not the patch. This only occurs, as I’ve said, to select parts but accurately load in other parts. Again, only select parts will reload with the proper settings I saved it in.
Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?
I’m scared to exit the program because I’ve put hours of work into it and have lost several hours due to VST Live Pro not saving it properly.
Second question, is there a way to copy and paste the effects of Halion Sonic SE (reverb,compression) to a user program? Currently I can only save the settings of the patch, but not the associated fx and mix information. Also, if I can copy and paste the fx settings to a different layer, that would be swell as well, but currently Halion only lets me copy the patch, not the complete fx routing,

Tried to reproduce this but to no avail. Could you try to provide a step-by-step procedure to reproduce this? Tried:

• new project
  • add 3 Songs

• etc. If possible, use only provided plugins such as Halion Sonic SE.
    We have not heard reports of this kind, so pls describe eactly what you are doing, and what happens or doesn’t, and what you expect.

We save and load what the plugin provides, maybe those are local…will try to check.
If you want to save/load fx seperately, that is not possible unless the plugin (which is a black box to VST Live) can handle it by itself.