Include solo state in Export Queue

I would be great to be able to make stems from soloed tracks. Add to queue. Solo a bunch of different tracks and then add that to the queue.

Most of the time when I make stems from a project I need to build subsets with different soloed tracks. And exactly what goes into which stem is hard to predict when starting up the project.

I get that this might be a fragile system and the queue might “break” when working with the project or if mutes or sends are automated. But I could def live with those limitations because it would save hours for every mix I do.

Or is this already possible?

1 Like

No one needs this? :wink:

Imagine freely configurable batch stems export where bus and send effects just happily works and no spill between busses. No need to pre plan everything with how you use busses and sends. Saving processing power by reducing the need to use separate reverbs for every stem/bus.

cheers
Johannes

+1. plus two, even! I found sort of a workaround which is not workaround b/c it needs different organisation (instead of pilling everyting up as a post-prod film session, I then stack my material diagonally and queue the exports by different cycle markers – marker 1 has only the VOs, marker 2 only the SFX… then no need to solo or mute) BUT it disrupts my session enough so that I still crave for what Johannes up here suggested.