inconsistent navigation w.r.t. notes and rests

I assure you that my intent was not to “diss” you, and I’m sorry that what I said caused you to feel that way. I do my very best to be studiously polite and patient with every member of the community. However, if you felt “dissed”, it would probably be better to engage with that head-on rather than start taking it out on other members of the community.

As for my use of the word “prolix,” I understand that a word that means “excessively wordy” does carry with it negative connotation, and it was perhaps not the appropriate word to use in that situation. I am, however, a human being (despite rumours to the contrary that I might in fact be an army of robots), and I am just as prone to frustration or irritation as anybody else, though, as I wrote above, I do my very best to be polite and patient with every member of the community. If you want my time and attention – and by proxy the time and attention of the development team, whose work is directed by a collective decision-making process guided by me – then it’s simply politic to try to get along with me.