Incorrect beaming in condensed score

I’ve just taken up the Finale to Dorico offer and sat down today for a fiddle after watching the John Barron video. Using the demo piece ‘Iconica Trailer’ I tried changing the beam options to match what I use in Finale, and even described in the Dorico settings as ‘Ted Ross’, but with condensed parts the results are wrong/inconsistent. Imaged attached, the top staff does NOT straddle the staff line as it should, whilst the bottom staff does. It appears that you can’t edit beams in condensed parts - seems very restrictive if so. Any help appreciated.
wrong beams

Welcome to the forum.

If you mean manuel editing, you can indeed. Switch to Engrave mode, make sure that Graphic editing is on, select the beam and use mouse or cursor keys woth modifiers to move it.

And this is the Graphic editing icon –

Thanks for your reply - I can edit in engraver mode. However, I just realised the problem is actually not the condensed parts, but the fact even flute 2 on its own doesn’t have the beam in the correct position (must be to do with the bottom staff line). Having to manually edit all of these will be a real pain. In addition, if I edit the beam in the single part first, this isn’t reflected in the condensed score, so I would need to edit twice! I’m assuming this is a bug then, otherwise a complete oversight…

This has to do with the nature of the condensing feature. I am pleased with my beam settings, but slurs for two condensing flutes for instance have to be edited in all three places; condensed score, flute part 1, flute part 2. One gets used to it.