Incorrect secondary beamings + Tuplet brackets always shown in beamed groups

I tried recopying the first example above (looks like SCORE) and was able to match almost everything, only by making the following edits:

• Despite having already set {Notation Options > Secondary Beam Groups > Number of lines in primary beam within secondary beam groups → Number of lines equal to the duration of the secondary group} I still had to manually beam together all the notes of each quarter of the bar (eighth duration) and re-break the 32nd beam in each pair of triplets. It would seem the setting is not doing what it says, but if I am misunderstanding, please explain.
    (By the way, the illustration of this setting in the dialog could be more informative if it included some other note values as well as 64ths in the pictures.)
  • Manually hiding the brackets on all tuplets but the first one
  • Of course Notation Options > Accidentals > Basic > Second Viennese School
OT – More required edits, for the sake of thoroughness:
  • Since the first accent is outside the slur and the last one inside, one of them has to be hand-tweaked. I decided the make the first one the exception, since that slur also needed manual position adjustment. In order to stop the accent and slur fighting for position, I flipped the accent above and dragged it all the way back down in engrave mode. Then repositioning the slur was fairly easy, but I had to redo it several times as I tweaked other things.
  • The starts and ends of the hairpins in the source are rhythmically ambiguous. To match these more closely I temporarily made 64th notes in order to place 3 of the 4 of endpoints between the note positions.