Incremental Buss Routing. HELP!

Hi,

It seems that if regardless if I Shift + Click or Shift + Alt + Click, the selected channels will be routed to the clicked bus.

I trashed preferences, tried different projects and nothing! I tried opening a blank project, creating 5 audio tracks & 5 group channels, then shift + clicking the first group channel on the list and they’re all routed to group 1.

Please advice, thank you.

Wrong modifier.

correct modifier - broken function…

I’m making a template for orchestral composing. Am I really going to have to select a few hundred of these routings by hand? Could I trouble someone to please help with a solution here or is this fubared? :confused:

Cubase 6 Operation Manual, Pg. 164:

If you press [Shift]-[Alt]/[Option] and select an input or
output bus in the track list or the routing panel in the Mixer,
it will be chosen for all selected channels.
This makes it easy to quickly set several channels to use the same input
or output. Similarly, if you press [Shift] and select a bus, the following se-
lected channels will be set to use incrementing busses – the second se-
lected channel will use the second bus, the third will use the third bus
and so on.

SOLVED:
Open C7. Use the not broken code to route what you want. Re-open in C6 :wink:

Is there any word on why this is happening or steps to resolve this in C6? When my 7 trial expires I’ll be back @ sq. one.

Help :question:

Am I submitting this question incorrectly? Or does the silence confirm that this feature is simply fubared?

Why not simply wait, until the update is here. Can´t take too long anymore. Since we´re all also just users, we do know as much as you.

This part makes no sense at all to me:

Similarly, if you press [Shift] and select a bus, the following se-
lected channels will be set to use incrementing busses – the second se-
lected channel will use the second bus, the third will use the third bus
and so on.

Anyone?

Say you have a 24 channel recording setup. You create 24 audio tracks, each one is by default connected to the first input bus. Now you can go through all 24 channels, and assgin the next input bus from 2-24, or you do it 1x the way explained above