industrial bass

An Industrial bass thing.
Very basic, but with a for my kind of making music a perfect solution.

quick controls should work and are assigned to the essential functions for the bass sound.
the external controllers should be assigned by yourself the normal way.

if you do not find a program, then look at the layer browser.

tx for trying it, and all reactions are more then welcome !

kind regards,
R.
homegrown_Industrial_Base.rar (794 KB)

You made a funnyyyyy :laughing:

Really like the sound. Does what it says. Very industrial. Great tone and drive without being muddy.

The library installed fine, but then I had trouble finding the sound. Luckily I thought of looking under “layers” and found it there. For some reason it doen’t come up as a program.

a Win 7 user.

The library installed fine, but then I had trouble finding the sound. Luckily I thought of looking under “layers” and found it there. For some reason it doen’t come up as a program.

Hey Aposmus,

At home everything opens up as it should on two independent systems.
What do you mean with that it doesn’t come up as a program ?

kind regards,
R.

Hi Roel.

The library shows up ok, but the preset is saved as layer.
So you need to select layer from the multi/program/layer selector in mediabay for it to show up.

Yes, same here.

I’m still busy building my first instrument, so I haven’t worked with the new export and library functions yet. I think this has something to do with the export as “Sonic SE 3 layer” function.

To be honest I don’t understand this function because Sonic SE can play back the Dark Planet instrument which has 4 layers per program. Why the need to export as a single layer then? I’ll have to look into that when I get there.

I see Sonic SE3 isn’t available yet, so no way to test this for now.

Maybe your samples / zones have to be in a layer for the library to see it as a program. Yours where in the program root.

Fun it is although but the one button function in H5 to create a vstsound was quite a bit easier to do :sunglasses: :laughing:

hav fun there too !

kind regards,
R.

Hi Roel.

When you export your program as HSSE layer, open Halion Sonic 3 and drag the exported layer from your OS file browser into a empty slot in Halion Sonic 3. Check if everything works, right-click and save or save as. You can also set the attributes and tags at this stage.
Now locate the newly saved program (Halion Sonic 3 program preset) and use that for building your library.

A library for HSSE will accept Halion Sonic 3 presets.

Basically you don’t need the HSSE layer preset anymore, unless you want to include the layer preset as well, or for back-up purposes.

It seems you need to use the Halion Sonic 3 in the library creation process, purely to save the layer as a program and for tagging. It is mentioned in the manual, but it’s not very clear.

first post of topic and link updated

on topic:
I have found a way to add a layer but it is linked to proper saving with all necessary info.
in my case, with the sample player, mini looper, and so on i do have an issue: i have no metadata to add since these are tools.
Probably something that has to be refined, since these new HSSE layers seem to fail to load (macro) in HS3 but go perfectly in HS6.
We’ll see where we end up with it. :slight_smile:

kind regards,
R.