inner segmentation in a quintuplet

Hello, how do I change an inner segmentation in a quintuplet.
It seems the quintuplets are always segmented in 3 and 2.
When I have a 16th quintuplet and I want the rhythm 8th 8th 16th the second 8th becomes always two tied 16th.
How do I change that?

Thanks
Frank

Use Force Duration. There aren’t (yet?) Notation Optons for Note Grouping within tuplets.

Thanks, unfortunately it doesn’t work with tied notes.

How can I get a quarter note out of the first note of the quintet in the attached example?

You have to untie the group, then Force a quarter note, then go back to the previous note, and Force the tie.

Is there meanwhile a faster and more convenient way to deal with quintuplet segmentation?
I would love to have the option of no segmentation! It’s endless work to change every quintuplet by hand.

When you have a repeating rhythm that needs force-duration, you can copy that figure anywhere and then re-pitch it with “lock duration”.

I don’t understand your question. By default I get no segmentation of quintuplets…
5s

Check your last one, with the tie in it, which you did not force. I think it’s the same situation as with meters: 5 has a default grouping. Try the OP’s rhythm: a quintuplet of 4+1 requires forcing duration.